In fact, caring hardwood floor is trickier than ceramic and tile floor. You cannot opt for a regular cleaner you used to apply on the previous floor to avoid scratch, mold and other problem. Somehow, it is suggested not letting the floor contact with too much water. At the same time, dirt, hair, and others come to your house and you need something that can remove them completely without leaving troubles. hence, here we give you homemade floor cleaner for hardwood.
How to Make Homemade Floor Cleaner for Hardwood
- Making a damp moping will be OK for your routine cleaning by using a bit of warm water. When you find dirt, some powerful cleaner can be included. However, this is just too expensive. The following ingredients are great as the homemade floor cleaner for hardwood:
- Everyone knows how the vinegar helps you clean the dirt on your kitchen counter. Now you can pour a little of vinegar in the warm water to care your hardwood floor. This is great to get rid of odor caused by pet’s urine.
- Pour the essential oil to add fragrance. Some essential oils like lemon, tea tree, rosemary, wild orange, lavender, eucalyptus, pine until the cinnamon result a great fragrance. These natural ingredients are relaxing and safe for your hardwood floor, so you can add it to your homemade floor cleaner for hardwood before moping.
- To clean the stubborn dirt, you can also use the plant-liquid soap, warm water, and vinegar and also essential oil. Especially when your floor is grimy.
- Another powerful homemade cleaner for hardwood is the combination of dish detergent, water, and vinegar. You can also add some essential oil with the same fragrance from the dish detergent. It works well for the laminate flooring.
- The last, a combination of olive oil, lemon juice, and hot water will result a good look with a rich sheen.