Bathroom always takes time than other areas due to its nature. It will always have mold build-up and stain spreading all over the floor and furniture. Meanwhile, regular cleaning section always becomes the most tiring job all the time. You spend much money to remove all the dirt regularly, which this often drain your money as well. At some points, we want a homemade bathtub cleaner that we can create with simple ingredients from the kitchen.
Luckily, there are a bunch of them that we can use.And the following recipe might be on your checklist.
Homemade Bathtub Cleaner You Can Try At Home
Cleaning Counters, Shower, Tile, and Tub tips!
- Basically, you can simply use microfiber or soap scum to clean all of these. But if you don’t have any of them, the following homemade bathtub cleaner will work great!
- First of all, you can use a mixture of vinegar and water to clean the cabinet, counters, and tiles. Just clean it as usual like you clean the dirt using the soap. The vinegar is popular as effective ingredients to get rid of dirt.
- Besides, you can also apply a homemade paste that is made of baking soda and water. These ingredients work great for cleaning the
- Another homemade bathtub cleaner that you can use to remove the grout is the baking soda. Just sprinkle it on the floor and then undiluted the hydrogen peroxide with the gentle toothbrush.
- If you have stained tubs with stubborn dirt, mix a cup of baking soda with 1/2 cup of salt not iodized). Add 1/2 cup washing soda and also 5 drops lemon essence. Pour this mixture into the dirt, and then brush it until it is clean. Then you can rinse it with water or vinegar for the stubborn dirt.